Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Oh, yeah.

I forgot to update about the laptop situation. My Vaio suffered too much damage to be viable to repair, so I got a refurbished Dell (shuddap) at a good price to replace it.

Unfortunately most of my software is either packed away or lost in some parallel dimension. All I've been able to scrounge up for drawing digitally is PhotoShop Elements, which works, but PS C2 was pretty much an extension of my brain, so dealing with the different "simplicified" interface tends to throw me off my drawing groove.

I really hope C2 shows up when I'm unpacking or I might kind of freak out. Anyways, BED.

2 comments:

  1. Dells aren't the worst thing in the world. They can serve their purpose for a good few years, just like most computers. Even the best ones go out of date eventually anyway.
    The same thing happened to me when I had a laptop. I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know, they just make me feel dirty having heard some pretty scary things concerning their customer service/products.

    ReplyDelete